General (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Computer Engineering department at ISB&M SOT Pune

A Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science is one of the most popular educational courses owing to the steady growth of the IT in…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 15, 2012

Engineering degree at ISB&M SOT Pune

ISB&M School of Technology is an engineering and technology institute focusing on industry-centric training and has a good infrastructu…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 13, 2012

Cyberbullying

I am hoping to connect with a Bb Collaborate moderator who has been able to identify, manage and/or prevent cyberbullying in your web confe…

Started by Shannon Forte

0 Jul 30, 2012

Accessibility/inclusion for blind users

Hi,  My name is Christina and I have just started working with JISC Netskills at Newcastle University, I have joined the admin team who wo…

Started by Christina Hunter

3 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Shannon Forte

Multiple Video Users

Does anyone know if it is possible to switch videos away from the initial 6 when a classroom may have more than 6 participants?  If so, is…

Started by Mary Wladkowski

2 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Shannon Forte

Collaborate Tips

Have you found a tip, shortcut, or cool feature in Blackboard Collaborate?  If you have, please post them here.

Started by Lorie Moffat

13 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by David Puente

EU language project languages and social networks

Sun.Com – social networks for informal learning of foreign languages (also available in Greek/Ελληνικά below)       Sun.Com http://ww…

Started by Joel Josephson

0 Jul 12, 2012

Blackboard Collaborate Mobile

Awww. The new Mobile will only be available for enterprise level Blackboard Collaborate users. We have spent the last month getting tools a…

Started by Tammy Moore

0 Jun 29, 2012

Effective Teaching through Skills

Life Skills Categories: *Communication and Interpersonal Skills . *Negotiation and refusal skills . *Empathy . *Co-operation and teamwork…

Started by Magda Fouad Abdel Mseeh

0 Jun 25, 2012

Collaborate Case Study

Just thought I would post this here in case any of you are interested. The Director of my unit at Royal Roads University, Mary Burgess, has…

Started by Clint Lalonde

1 May 21, 2012
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

The Learning Revolution

© 2020   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service