General (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Telephony in Blackboard Collaborate

Recently I tried testing the teleconferencing abilities of BB Collab, and after spending an hour trying to figure out what I must be doing…

Started by Christina Hunter

4 Sep 1, 2012
Reply by Dan LeBlanc

Life @ ISB&M SOT Pune

The state of the art classrooms, well equipped library, seminar hall, computer labs, hostel facilities,  good faculty makes ISB&MSOT on…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 29, 2012

Mechanical Department at ISB&M SOT , Pune

The  Mechanical department is the largest at the ISB&M School of Technology and has an enrollment of approximately 120 students.

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 28, 2012

Engineering courses from ISB&M SOT Pune

ISB&MSOT operates with a vision of creating an educational environment of international standards which will allow students to develop…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 27, 2012

Teaching methodology at ISB&M SOT, Pune

ISB&M SOT an attractive option for students interested in pursuing an engineering course. Not only does the institute advocate enhancin…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 26, 2012

Do links remain the same when trial ends?

Greetings, I've signed up for the 30-day trial version.  Hoping somebody can help with my two questions:  When the trial ends and my accoun…

Started by Shari Majeski

0 Aug 24, 2012

Mechanical Department at ISB&M SOT , Pune

The  Mechanical department is the largest at the ISB&M School of Technology and has an enrollment of approximately 120 students.

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 23, 2012

Engineering degree from ISB&M SOT Pune

With a very professional approach, diverting a little from the traditional methods of education, ISB&M SOT offers quality education whi…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 22, 2012

Education at ISB&M SOT Pune

We maintain a high standard of education and training, and continuously strive to create a learning environment in order to promote great c…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 22, 2012

ISBM& SOT Pune

With the outstanding teaching methods and facilities, ISB&M SOT is one of the best colleges to pursue the Bachelor of Engineering Degre…

Started by Manju12

0 Aug 20, 2012

RSS

The Learning Revolution

© 2022   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service