Hi everyone,

I have completed my trial and then got an email saying it has been converted to a Vroom and all I had to do was click the link below. When I click the link it says 'link is invalid'. Could anyone help me access my Vroom.

Thanks

Donna

Views: 929

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello,

after more than a year, this issue is still not resolved. Nevertheless, Blackboard did contineously promise the availability of a 3 seat free vRoom after trial complet...

Promising things without delivery seems not to be the best way to get new fans. Now, I came across of new information from Blackboard´s  internal support website. The article describing the VROOM issue is by June 30th 2014, accessible for Collaborate administrators only

Bottom lining, this issue will not be fixed!.

2 possible workarounds are suggested

1. sign in for another trial period using a different eMail address.
  2. visit http://www.blackboard.com/Contact-Us/Contact-Form.aspx and call 800-424-9299 for a more permanent solution.

At this time, I assume option 1. is just a way to fill the database with additional mail addresses, not clear how often to repeat until you get a vRoom by chance.

Option 2. is curious, as you have to re-enter similar data as in the trial form. Anyway, this might be the only way to demonstrate, that there is a demand for such vRooms, for finding new fans of Collaborate , at least.

Hi Mero,

Thanks for that. I will definitely look into it. Much appreciated.

Donna x

Just for the records:

Today, the support article I mentioned went public:

Free Trials not Transitioning into vRooms

Thanks Mero,

I have sent a contact form. Fingers crossed.

Donna x

RSS

The Learning Revolution

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service