I'm trying to screenshare music software to a participant. He can view the video but can't receive music audio and my mic signal at the same time.

Is there anyway to stream the audio and still be able to communicate using my mic. It seems to be one or the other.

Hmmm! Looks like I'm going to be trouble around here!

Views: 238

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Huge kudos to you, Tammy! That was such an awesome session last night and all of these resources you have created and shared are going to help so many of us Mac users to greatly enhance our sharing in Blackboard Collaborate! I learned so much! I know I have all of the tools I need/want now and with your tutorials it will be so easy. I purchased SoundByte this morning because I really liked the way it organized the carts. I now have both options available...SoundByte and SoundBoard and I can't wait to explore your tips. Thanks a lot for everything! You are the best!

I downloaded and installed LadioCast app. I had to smile because it was hard to read the additional information on the website since it was all in Japanese. I was able to use the translate button for the home page but I had problems translating their blog. That is an awesome app! It really makes the whole process work!

RSS

© 2014   Created by Steve Hargadon.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service