Users of Blackboard Collaborate
LIVE Online Math (http://liveonlinemath.com) is seeking a part-time math teacher to teach a few synchronous, online courses for the 2016-2017 school year. This is a perfect job opportunity for retired teachers, adjunct faculty, and/or stay-at-home moms/dads. This part-time position may expand into a bigger opportunity depending on customer demand and quality of work.
• Be an experienced math teacher/tutor (traditional teaching, online, in-person tutoring, etc.).
• Be an excellent teacher and be competent through Algebra II.
• Pass a background check.
• Be able to work in a physical space that is not noisy and has an aesthetically pleasing
background for being on webcam.
• Quickly develop rapport/relationship with students via the synchronous online format.
• Have an engaging/fun/humorous personality and teaching style.
• Have the necessary equipment in order to be an effective synchronous online teacher (high
speed internet, headset, webcam, etc.).
• Have a moderate level of general technological skill.
If you are interested AND qualified, please check out the details of this position on the attached .pdf link before contacting me with your interest.
John Bovey (email@example.com)