General (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The global education conference 2013 was an open mind for me.

Thank you for accepting me as a member of "We collaborate" team. I am glade I participated in global education conference 2013. It is a ne…

Started by Lucie Mingla

0 Nov 26, 2013

Math Help with Collaborate

Hello, I am looking into using Collaborate to offer math help at a distance. I am wondering how others have found it for their math related…

Started by Elicia Erker

2 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Susan Goldstein

Come join me

You can join me at my collaborate room http://try.bbcollaborate.com/vroom/p.go?rk=wCRRVaAh4qdg9Zsq

Started by Brittany Taylor

0 Oct 28, 2013

Free room from Blackboard Collaborate

I was finally able to get my "free room" and was exploring the last two days. Today I had to restart my computer after a big slow down, an…

Started by Cindy Sheets

0 Aug 18, 2013

Hello, I am new here

Hi everybody, I have never used this platform, is there anybody in the same situation? Thank you.

Started by Sorina Oprean

0 Aug 12, 2013

audio and video kit for hybrid sessions

I really hope someone will be able to help because we have been wrestling with this particular issue (though in other scenarios) for quite…

Started by Jo Bruce

13 May 23, 2013
Reply by Russ Lichterman

Licensing options

Hi all, I've sent a question to Blackboard regarding the cost of licensing options but still waiting to hear back so in the meantime just…

Started by Will

23 May 20, 2013
Reply by Mero

Squid Java Login

I had this problem before, and couldn't login to Blackboard.  I get prompted for the following: what is the User name and Password? Regard…

Started by Jeff Cooper

1 May 1, 2013
Reply by Mero

New Self-Directed Learning and Inquiry-based Website

I have started to build a new Self-Directed Learning website (www.engagedinmyeducation.com). I would love to have feedback on the site, its…

Started by Neil Finney

0 Apr 9, 2013

Hello, i am curious if blackboard collaborate has contract moderators- we will be conducting a few large group webinars. And we are wonderi…

Started by Lynne Winnett

2 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Hargadon

RSS

The Learning Revolution

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service