General (76)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

capes

Started by ALKAA

0 Jun 9, 2015

Has anyone figured out how to convert recordings and keep the view that you get with just the link?

We are working on cleaning up our SAS and want to be able to keep some of our recordings but remove them from the SAS storage. However, if…

Started by Allison Hamilton

1 Apr 2, 2015
Reply by Mero

Looking for a repository of whiteboard files for k-12 virtual educators. Any ideas where to look?

?

Started by elizabeth rollyson

0 Sep 29, 2014

Pre-Class Music

I would like to play music before class in Collaborate.  The free Weebly site (using web tour) works but only for up to 10 MB, or 3 or 4 so…

Started by David E. Whale, Ed.D.

2 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by David E. Whale, Ed.D.

Connection Speed Settings in BbC

Hi, Has anyone any advice on what connection speeds work best with each of the options available: LAN Cable/DSL Wireless (300 Kbps) ISDN 5…

Started by Bernard

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Mero

Simultaneous live face to face and webinar instruction

I am working with our academics department to find a technology tool that will allow a teacher in a middle school classroom to be teaching…

Started by Lisa Belsha

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Mero

PowerPoint Animation

Most of us, I suppose, make a PowerPoint show and upload it for the "live" class in Collaborate.  That's all well and good but one big limi…

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Mero

Polling

One of my biggest disappointments with Collaborate (and there are many) is the limited in-class polling feature.  With Wimba you could do a…

1 Aug 27, 2014
Reply by Mero

"the <ppt> file type is not supported for loading" blackboard

I'm new to Blackboard. I'm the moderator. When I try to Load a PowerPoint file I get the message "the file type is not supported for loadin…

Started by Tom

4 Feb 18, 2014
Reply by Bernard

Using Prezi presentations in Collaborate

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here had got any experience/advice in using Prezi presentations in a Collaborate session?  I recently attende…

Started by Sarah Ricketts

4 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Mero

RSS

The Learning Revolution

© 2018   Created by Steve Hargadon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service